100 days - Day 3

I am so happy with my progress in the past 3 days. I feel a little sad that we are going on our honeymoon soon, and things will change, but I'm thrilled with myself that I did get a head start on this goal.

I think that my breakfast was healthier, because I made a poached egg, but I added a slice of honey wheat toast.

 It was cold this morning when I headed pout for my walk, so I decided to stay in and tackle the indoor workout. The 75hard program is suppose to include one workout indoors and one outdoors. I'm not forcing myself to follow the rules exactly, and have promised myself that I won't beat myself up if I slip up.

 This morning I printed put multiple 30 challenges and completed day 1 of all of them. I also did a 25 minute meditation.

I found an interesting video on YouTube about tapping for pain relief, so I did that as well. It is done the following way:

"I have - name pain" Relax

Tap side of pinky "Even though I have -insert issue- I know that inside I am okay" 3 times

Finger squeeze. Breath. "Relief"

Tap top of head "Letting go of -issue -"

Tap eyebrow "It's okay to let go of -issue-"

Tap side of eye "It's safe to let go of..."

Tap under eye "Please let go of..."

Tap collarbone "Please let go of..."

Tap breastbone "I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you. I love you."

Fingertip squeeze. Breath. "Relief."

Tap side of pinky again. "I now prefer to feel aligned, inspired, and peaceful inside." 3 times

Fingertip squeeze. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you. I love you."

I enjoyed it and will use it again.

For lunch I heated up leftover pork loin and had half of an apple.

MJ was home early and we spent the afternoon catching hop on recorded TV shows. 

I did have two beers today, instead of one. I'm calling it a reward.

Before dinner I did 2 miles on the treadmill, getting in my 2nd workout. 

We had chicken thighs that I had cooked in the crockpot, roasted vegetables, and baked potato. It was delicious! 

Water - 1 gallon
Diet -  
output 1916
   input 1175









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 days - day 4